Before operating the Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit, please read and familiarize yourself with the following precautions for use. Users should strictly observe all precautions and ensure that the Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit is properly assembled and in proper working condition. Please follow these operating principles：
- When Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit is in operation, please do not block the movement of the carriage, please do not let the carriage load too much. Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit movement is driven by the motor, motor blocking or too much load will cause a lot of heat generation, carrying out to damage.
- Do not disassemble or in any other way alter the structure of the Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit yourself.
- Before each operation, be sure to check if the fixing screws on the Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit are loose or have fallen off.
- Do not allow the Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit to travel through water or spill water on the Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit body.
- Do not bend, touch or press the row of pins used for ultrasonic sensors and the IO pin and servo pin row of pins.
- Do not place the Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit in a location where it can be easily dropped.
- After each use of the Pico:ed Smart Cutebot kit, disconnect the battery and place it properly.
- Please do not use sharp objects to scratch or scrape any part of the base plate of the cart.