Case 08: Run Along the Black Line
- The Cutebot runs along the black line.
- Click the "Advanced" to see more choices in the MakeCode drawer.
- A codebase is required for Cutebot programming, click “Add Package” at the bottom of the drawer, search
[Cutebot](https://www.elecfreaks.com/micro-bit-smart-cutebot.html)in the dialogue box and download it.
Note: If you met a tip indicating incompatibility of the codebase, you can continue with the tips or build a new project there.
- Choose "show icon" in the
- Drag three
ifbricks into the
- Judge if the status of line-tracking sensors is ○ ●, saying the left probe doesn't detect the black line while the right probe detects the black line.
- Set the left wheel speed to
50and right to
25, make a right turn by the different speed of the two wheels and go back to the black line.
- Judge if the status of line-tracking sensors is ● ○ and make a left turn to go back to the black line.
- When the status is ● ● that means the Cutebot runs along with the black line at the speed of
You can also download it directly below:
- The Cutebot runs along the black line and will adjust to run back to the black line if any deviation happens.
- How to program to make the Cutebot run in the white background of the map excluding the black line circle part?