Case 06: Steering&Clearance Lamps
- Make your Cutebot turn on its steering and clearance lamps when making a turn.
- 1 x Cutebot Kit
- Click the "Advanced" to see more choices in the MakeCode drawer.
- A codebase is required for Cutebot programming, click “Add Package” at the bottom of the drawer, search
[Cutebot](https://www.elecfreaks.com/micro-bit-smart-cutebot.html)in the dialogue box and download it.
Note: If you met a tip indicating incompatibility of the codebase, you can continue with the tips or build a new project there.
P15as the two Rainbow LEDs connection port in the
- Set the
rightLED ranging from
- Set the
leftLED ranging from
- Drag the
on button A pressedbrick, set the color of the right clearance lamp in yellow and the right LED in yellow(Controlled by RGB), then pause 500ms and turn off the clearance lamp and LED on the right side to complete the first flashing.
- Program in the
on button B pressedbrick in the same way, please note the right side should be changed to the left side.
You can also download it directly below:
- After pressing button A, the LED and clearance lamp on the right side flashes 5 times.
- After pressing button B, the LED and clearance lamp on the left side flashes 5 times.
- How to program to press button A for turning on both lights while turning off by pressing button B ?