Case 05: Automatic Headlights
- Make your Cutebot turn on its headlights automatically in the darkness.
- 1 x Cutebot Kit
- Click the "Advanced" to see more choices in the MakeCode drawer.
- A codebase is required for Cutebot programming, click “Add Package” at the bottom of the drawer, search
[Cutebot](https://www.elecfreaks.com/micro-bit-smart-cutebot.html)in the dialogue box and download it.
Note: If you met a tip indicating incompatibility of the codebase, you can continue with the tips or build a new project there.
- Set go straight at full speed in
- Drag "If...else..." brick into
foreverbrick to judge if the light level is below
10, if yes, set the value of both RGB LEDs as
255, (The combined light is white).
- While the value is over
10, set the value of both RGB LEDs as
0to turn off the lights.
You can also download it directly below:
- The headlights turn on automatically when going into the darkness and turn off after passing the darkness area.
- How to program to make the lights turn on in different colors when going into the darkness in different time? (The value of RGB helps to set the color)