Case 04: Run at Random
- Make your Cutebot move(move forward, reverse or change direction) as if in "his" mind.
- 1 x CutebotKit
- Click the "Advanced" to see more choices in the MakeCode drawer.
- A codebase is required for Cutebot programming, click “Add Package” at the bottom of the drawer, search
[Cutebot](https://www.elecfreaks.com/micro-bit-smart-cutebot.html)in the dialogue box and download it.
Note: If you met a tip indicating incompatibility of the codebase, you can continue with the tips or build a new project there.
- Choose "show icon" in the
foreverbrick to set a speed at random from
100of the two wheels.
- Assign the two variables of the speed to the left and right wheels.
You can also download it directly below:
The Cutebot moves forward, reverses or changes its direction at random.