Case 02: Speed Up Gradually
- In case 01, we can find the Cutebot moves too fast to go steadily(the universal wheel goes off the ground) at the beginning.
- We will learn to gradually speed up the car for a steady move at the beginning in this case.
- 1 x Cutebot Kit
- Click the "Advanced" to see more choices in the MakeCode drawer.
- A codebase is required for Cutebot programming, click “Add Package” at the bottom of the drawer, search
Cutebotin the dialogue box and download it.
Note: If you met a tip indicating incompatibility of the codebase, you can continue with the tips or build a new project there.
- Choose "show icon" in the
- Set the
speedvariable to 0 which means the on start speed is 0.
- Drag setting speed bricks for left and right wheel and set the value as
speedin "forever" brick, then add one to
100which is the maximum speed, set
speedto 0 and restart it.
You can also download it directly below:
- The Cutebot speeds up gradually and the universal wheel will not go off the ground due to the high speed.
- How to program to make the car speed up gradually and then speed down gradually?