Case 01: Move Forward or Reverse at the Full Speed
- Learn the basic functions of Cutebot move forward or reverse.
- 1 x Cutebot Kit
- Click the "Advanced" to see more choices in the MakeCode drawer.
- A codebase is required for Cutebot programming, click “Add Package” at the bottom of the drawer, search
Cutebotin the dialogue box and download it.
Note: If you met a tip indicating incompatibility of the codebase, you can continue with the tips or build a new project there.
- Choose "show icon" in the
go straight at full speedbrick into
on button A pressedbrick.
- Drag `
reverse at full speedbrick into
on button B pressedbrick.
You can also download it directly below:
- After button A being pressed, the car moves forward at its full speed.
- After button B being presseD, the car reverses at its full speed。
How to program the car to stop moving after pressing button A ?