After Sales Policies
Returns and Exchanges
30 days return or exchange policy. To be eligible for a return for a full refund, your item must be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging, or you received a defective item and send ELECFREAKS pictures or a video as proof. If there is no quality problem with the product, the return shipping costs and their corresponded taxes/duties request to be covered by consumers.
ELECFREAKS warrants only the physical product against normal use and hardware failure for a period of 60 days from the date the goods are shipped out by us. Under this limited warranty, if a hardware defect is found and ELECFREAKS receives a valid after-sales claim within the warranty period, ELECFREAKS will, to the extent permitted by law, repair the product free of charge using new or refurbished parts, or replace the product with a new or refurbished product or, with the consent of the user, mail replacement parts for repair by the user. In the event of a hardware failure, these are your sole and exclusive remedies to the extent permitted by law. Replacement products or parts assume the remaining warranty period of the original product. When replacing a product or part of a product, any replacement item will become your property and the replaced item will become the property of ELECFREAKS. Parts supplied by ELECFREAKS to fulfil its warranty obligations must be used for the product for which warranty service is claimed.
This Warranty Does Not Apply To
- Products or parts that have expired under warranty.
- Products purchased through unauthorized channels or resold by other buyers.
- Normal wear and tear that occurs during the use of the product.
- Failure or damage resulting from incorrect or improper use, maintenance or storage, including improper handling, failure to use the product for its reasonably intended purpose, improper insertion or removal of external equipment, dropping or improper external impact; exposure or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water intrusion, etc., infestation by insects or rodents or intrusion of foreign objects, resulting in the product or parts damage to the product or its components (e.g. housing, components, wiring, etc.) due to breakage, dust, damage.
- Failure or damage caused by the installation, repair, alteration, addition or removal by any unauthorised body or person.
- Damage caused by unauthorised modification, disassembly or removal of the enclosure, or damage caused by failure to follow official manuals or instructions.
- Products or parts for which you cannot provide a valid receipt or any other document proving the status of the warranty.
- Faults or damage caused by the use of illegally authorised, non-standard or non-publicly available software.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility problems resulting from the use of unauthorised third party components.
- Failure or damage caused by force majeure or accident.
- Damage occurring during shipment back for repair.
- Other faults or damage not caused by the quality of the product. ELECFREAKS is not responsible for the above mentioned problems. If you encounter any of these problems, please contact the relevant party for a solution.
Product packaging, free items, consumables and accessories are not covered by the warranty, but if the product is faulty when first used after purchase, the product can be replaced free of charge.