Please read and familiarize yourself with the following precautions before operating the Pico:ed Ring:bit car. The user should strictly observe all precautions and ensure that the Pico:ed ring:bit car is properly assembled and in proper working condition. Please follow the operating principles:
- Do not block the movement of the trolley when the Pico:ed ring:bit car is in operation, and do not overload it. The Pico:ed ring:bit car is driven by a motor, and a blocked motor or excessive load will cause a lot of heat, which can lead to damage.
- Do not disassemble or in any other way alter the structure of the Pico:ed ring:bit car by yourself.
- Before each operating, be sure to check that the fixing screws on the Pico:ed Ring:bit car are not loose or fallen off.
- Do not drive the Pico:ed ring:bit car in water or spill water on the body of it.
- Do not place the Pico:ed ringLbit car in a location where it can easily fall.
- After each operation of the Pico:ed ring:bit car, please unplug the battery and place it properly.
- Do not use sharp objects to scratch or scrape any part of the bottom plate of the car.