To avoid possible injury and damage before operating the XGO V2, the user should strictly follow all precautions and ensure that the XGO V2 is properly assembled and in proper working condition. Hereinafter "SHENZHEN EF TECNOLOGY CO., LIMITED" is represented by "We" below:
- Please be sure to read and understand this document carefully before using this product to understand your legal rights, responsibilities and safety instructions; otherwise, failure to follow the guidelines may bring property damage, safety accidents and personal safety hazards; once you use this product, you are deemed to have understood, recognized and accepted all the terms and content of this document. Please be sure to operate in strict accordance with the product documentation; users undertake to be responsible for their own actions and all consequences arising therefrom.
- Unauthorized disassembly and modification of this product, informal maintenance, and unauthorized modification or decompilation of the XGO V2 operating system are strictly prohibited. We do not assume any responsibility for all failures and damages caused by the above actions;
- It is strictly forbidden to operate this product in unconventional environments (such as high temperature, extreme cold, chemical corrosion, fire and water bubbles), etc. We shall not bear any responsibility for all failures and damages caused by the above-mentioned reasons;
- The failure and risk burden caused by the normal natural wear and tear of parts and battery aging under normal use of this product are regarded as the normal use risk of the product, and we shall not bear the corresponding consequences and responsibilities;
- The user promises to use this product only for legitimate purposes, and agrees to all the terms and content of this document and any relevant policies or guidelines that we may formulate. We shall not be liable for all losses and consequences caused by users not using the product in accordance with the guidelines of the document;
- In the case of compliance with laws and regulations, we reserves the right of final interpretation of this document. And we have the right to update, revise or terminate this clause without prior notice.
- When XGO V2 is running, do not block the movement of XGO V2. Blockage of XGO V2 movement will cause the steering gear to stall and cause damage. We will not bear the corresponding consequences and responsibilities for damage to the steering gear caused by the user's use behavior;
- Do not let the XGO-lite V2 carry more than 20g or XGO-mini V2 consigns heavy items over 100g of heavy objects. The XGO V2 has 15 degrees of freedom and is driven by the servo. Too much load on the servo will cause high heat and damage. We shall not bear the corresponding consequences and responsibilities for damage to the steering gear caused by the user's use behavior;
- Before each use, please be sure to check whether the fixing screws of the XGO V2 quadruped joints, robotic arms and grippers are loose or fall off.
- Do not use while charging XGO V2.