Before handling the Robit Smart Car, please read and familiarize yourself with the following precautions. Users should strictly observe all precautions and ensure that the Robit Smart Car is properly assembled and in proper working condition. Please follow the following operating principles：
- Do not block the movement of the carriage when the Robit Smart Car is in operation, and do not overload the carriage. Robit Smart Car is driven by the motor, the motor blocking or too much load will cause a lot of heat which could cause damage.
- Do not disassemble or in any other way alter the structure of the Robit Smart Car yourself.
- Before each use, be sure to check that the Robit Smart Car's fixing screws are not loose or fallen off.
- Do not allow the Robit Smart Car to travel through water or spill water on the Robit Smart Car body.
- Do not place the Robit Smart Car in a location where it can be easily dropped.
- After each use of the Robit Smart Car, please disconnect the batteries and place them properly.
- Do not use sharp objects to scratch or scrape any part of the Ring:bit expansion board.