Before operating the Bitboard, please read and familiarize yourself with the following precautions. Users should follow all precautions and ensure that the Bitboard is properly assembled and in proper working order.
Please follow the following operating principles：
- The Bitboard is an electronic device. Do not spill water or other liquids on the Bitboard.
- Do not modify or damage the structure of its electronic components in any way.
- Do not bend or press the Bitboard board.
- Do not place the Bitboard in a location where it can be easily dropped.
- Do not pinch your hands or other body parts when using the alligator clips.
- After each use of the Bitboard, store the electronic components in a dry, neatly packaged box.