Before operating the Smart City Kit, please read and familiarize yourself with the following precautions. Users should strictly follow all precautions and ensure that the Smart City Kit is properly assembled and in proper working condition.
Please follow these operating principles：
- The Smart City Kit is an electronic device. Do not spill water or other liquids on the Smart City Kit.
- Do not modify or damage the structure of its electronic components in any way.
- Do not bend, touch or press the pin row pins.
- Do not place the Smart City Kit in a location where it can be easily dropped.
- After each use of the Smart City Kit, keep the electronic components organized and in a dry, neat box.